Jump for Joy!

Our journey to China to bring home our little one and beyond!

Friday, January 13, 2006

We're Leavin' On A Jet Plane!

Yippeeee! The Consulate Appointments came today! Our appointment will be February 14. That means we have to be in Hong Kong by February 3. We are hopefully going to be there a few days before that. Valentine's Day will now definitely be my favorite holiday. The funny thing is that last year, I bought Joy a Valentine's Day outfit at Target for all of $5! That must have been some kind of sign. I should definitely pack that! I think it is her size!

We are relieved to actually know when we are leaving and when we are coming back. While I was sad that it is not sooner, I am just so happy to have an actual real date!

Now, if we can just make it through the termite tenting this coming week! At least we will have time to put things all back together before we go. We are so ready to go!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home