PICTURES!!!!!!!! (we hope)
Hi everybody. I think I am uploading photos. Not sure what else is going on with the text, because I'm a big rookie (paul typing) and we'll add some captions later. All of this is withing the first 4 hours of picking up Joy and most if not all is at the actual orphanage.
Could you please email us at rupperts@cox.net to let us know if you can read the blog and see the pictures. We are late for breakfast and need to roll!!!!!
Love,
Paul and Mary







Could you please email us at rupperts@cox.net to let us know if you can read the blog and see the pictures. We are late for breakfast and need to roll!!!!!
Love,
Paul and Mary









5 Comments:
At 5:15 PM,
Anonymous said…
We can see the photos and they are wonderful!!!
She is soooo cute - I love the one of Mary cuddling with her.
One a good looking family!
Kandra
At 7:14 PM,
Anonymous said…
YEAH!! Photos finally! You all make a very handsome family! :-)
Lynette
At 1:05 PM,
Anonymous said…
SHE IS SOOOO CUTE!
At 3:50 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hey mom and dad Rupert.
Great photos guys...finally we can see them "big"...no more thumbnails. Now, we would love to see even more photos! Of course, when you get the time that is...we know you're busy! Understatement!
Love,
Ben
At 4:27 PM,
Anonymous said…
I see her! What a sweetie, and you guys both look like naturals.
Post a Comment
<< Home