Jump for Joy!

Our journey to China to bring home our little one and beyond!

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Dear Sweet Isabella





Hello

Dear Friends and Family,

Our dear sweet Isabella Kitty passed away tonight in my arms. She was stricken by a blood clot yesterday afternoon.

Isabella was diagnosed with lymphoma about a year and a half ago. Then, diagnosed again with a lung mass. Despite all that, she was doing well on her medications.

She had a heart condition that we were unaware of until yesterday.

She was the sweetest kitty we have known and we will miss her dearly. We can't imagine our home without her. May she rest in peace and find Ferdinand up there soon.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 10:21 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    Oh Mary, I am so sorry for your loss.
    Big Hugs,
    Steph

     
  • At 1:04 PM, Anonymous Shara said…

    I'm really sorry. You're family has been in my thoughts. I know the loss is difficult & painful. I'm glad you were able to be there with your kitty. It somehow helps the grieving process. Wishing you and your family comfort at this time. Thoughts are with you.... Shara

     
  • At 6:56 PM, Blogger Melissa said…

    Wow, I just saw this post. I am so sorry for your loss. You guys are in my thoughts and prayers.

    xoxoxoxox

     

Post a Comment

<< Home