Our journey to China to bring home our little one and beyond!
Thursday, October 02, 2008
It Still Feels Like Summer...
This may be the longest lapse in our blog since coming home. I am not sure why, but I have been slow to post anything. We had a great summer and maybe that is why I have not updated. It could be that we are remodeling our kitchen and that has left little energy for me at the end of a long work day. Sometimes it comes down to just plain being lazy. Anyway, our girl is growing up each and every second of the day. She is still very energetic and active and fun to be around! We love her so very very much!
Oh Mary! She is just so adorable. I always check to see if you've updated and I can catch a glimpse of how big Joy's gotten. She sure looks like she is having fun in all the photos. It's amazing how quickly time goes isn't it???
What great photos! Pretty much all the baby has disappeared, no? As much as I hate to see it go, I am (mostly)fascinated with what is replacing the baby. xoxo s
2 Comments:
At 11:05 AM,
Jenn said…
Oh Mary! She is just so adorable. I always check to see if you've updated and I can catch a glimpse of how big Joy's gotten. She sure looks like she is having fun in all the photos. It's amazing how quickly time goes isn't it???
Say hi to Paul for us.
Big hugs,
Jennifer,Yiftach, and Hadarya
At 8:18 PM,
Anonymous said…
What great photos! Pretty much all the baby has disappeared, no? As much as I hate to see it go, I am (mostly)fascinated with what is replacing the baby.
xoxo
s
Post a Comment
<< Home