Family Day Number Four!
Hello!
Well, being that I started this post almost a WHOLE year ago, I better get to finishing it and post it before our fifth anniversary comes up next month!
I am not sure what happened with me and the blog. I still love the idea of writing my thoughts down. Maybe 2011 will be my year to renew my commitment.
These photos were taken on February 6, 2010, the fourth anniversary of our Family Day. It has been our tradition to take the train up to San Juan Capistrano, have lunch and visit Zoomars, a petting zoo there. Plans are in the works for a repeat visit this coming February 6th. Hopefully I will post some photos before another year passes!
Best to you all!
Well, being that I started this post almost a WHOLE year ago, I better get to finishing it and post it before our fifth anniversary comes up next month!
I am not sure what happened with me and the blog. I still love the idea of writing my thoughts down. Maybe 2011 will be my year to renew my commitment.
These photos were taken on February 6, 2010, the fourth anniversary of our Family Day. It has been our tradition to take the train up to San Juan Capistrano, have lunch and visit Zoomars, a petting zoo there. Plans are in the works for a repeat visit this coming February 6th. Hopefully I will post some photos before another year passes!
Best to you all!
Labels: Family Day











2 Comments:
At 7:38 AM,
Samantha said…
Oh my! These pics are so great and make me sooooo happpy! I especially love the one of the big girls eating their breakfast on the train. How things do change (from our first trip!) Lots of love xoxoox
At 4:30 AM,
Anonymous said…
Orphans in Ukraine are in urgent need of your help. Go to our page https://hopenowusa.org and learn more, please. May God protect you!
Post a Comment
<< Home