Three is a Magic Number
Yippee! We found our cable for the camera, so we can upload the photos of Joy's birthday! It is hard to believe our baby is three! She has changed so much this past year.
Three really is magic. I am amazed by what Joy can do and what she notices. I see the gap between her and my sweet kindergartners ever shortening. I can't believe I am having conversations with someone that could barely get out an "itty" and "mama" last year. Children are amazing, growing and changing before my eyes everyday at home and school.
We celebrated by having three (tee hee) of her closest buddies over for a Kitty Cat Tea Party. We were a bit tempted to have a big bash at the park again, but somehow, ease and "teeny-ness" won out.
Joy's "big gift" was a doll bed that she played with again and again at the toy store, but doesn't seem interested in here at home. Oh well!
I love that that all four girls actually sat at the table and ate for a bit. We had such a fun time and Joy seemed to as well!
Labels: Birthday

3 Comments:
At 9:03 AM,
Samantha said…
Awwww...what a cute photo. Three is a magic number. I know just what you mean...the changes since last year are jaw-droppingly amazing.
Happy, happy. And soon it will be Family Day again! :)
At 8:41 AM,
Smitten Knitten said…
What a cute birthday girl! Happy Birthday Joy!
Jessica & Olivia
At 6:49 PM,
Amy said…
What a precious three year-old princess you have there. i just love all the decor and details of the little kitty tea party. Joy is so very lucky to have such creative, crafty, and loving parents.
Hugs, to you and Happy 3rd B-day to Joy. I look forward to seeing you all at Jarrah's 3rd B-day party on the 6th!
:)
Amy
Post a Comment
<< Home