Snapshots



Our friend Tina, who is a professional photographer, took pictures of Joy last weekend. We were amazed at how they turned out! Here are a few of our favorites. You can check out her blog at:
http://abagofchips.typepad.com/
Our journey to China to bring home our little one and beyond!



5 Comments:
At 7:11 PM,
Anonymous said…
You guys look radiant!!
(I tried to sign in, but it didn't work. Love, Type (little) a)
At 1:32 AM,
Anonymous said…
Love the pics...especially the one of all three of you on the porch. :)
At 5:05 PM,
Amy said…
Wow, I just love the one of the family all snuggled together. I will try to have a few of the party pics up on mine very soon. It was sooo great seeing you all last weekend!
At 6:16 PM,
Anonymous said…
That is one photogenic little girl! I looked at the rest of your pictures on your friend's website, and they're quite amazing. I, too, love the one of the three of you on the porch. Good to see you Saturday.
Karol
At 9:27 PM,
Anonymous said…
Joy is so cute. What a beautiful family photo!
Maddy, 5th grade Rhoades School
Post a Comment
<< Home