Jump for Joy!

Our journey to China to bring home our little one and beyond!

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Chopsticks...






Joy tried out her new chopsticks last night and took to them really quickly! Apparently, eating tofu is a LOT more fun with these.

We are having a wonderful week with just our everyday family stuff. It is really great to have Paul back from D.C. Joy was so excited to see him. Next week is our Art and Literature Fair at school. I can summer just over the horizon. I will miss this group of kinders, but am really excited to stay home all summer long with Joy.

Mother's Day was really relaxing. We went to Paul's parents house for dinner. Joy was excited to see a tricycle in their backyard along with a bunch of balls! They have great toys at Grandma and Grandpa's house!

Here are a few photos from the past week! I love Powerhouse Park-such a great place for photos!

5 Comments:

  • At 11:18 PM, Blogger Type (little) a aka Michele said…

    That swing photo is just breathtaking.

    And good gravy how that child has grown!

    You must be looking forward to your summer vacation. So jealous.

     
  • At 6:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a lovely family! Who took the picture on the swing? Wow!

    Julie and Claire

     
  • At 2:03 PM, Blogger Samantha said…

    I also love that swing photo!

    And man, her hair has gotten so long all of a sudden!

     
  • At 9:21 PM, Blogger T. said…

    Mary.

    Look at your great little family!
    Joy is so, so cute and getting so big! I love that swing picture!

    I lost my job of ten years recently (not necessarily a bad thing) and I have the rest of the year off too! Maybe we should get together at the park! I could bring my grandkids! They would have a blast. They go to the same park.

     
  • At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Beautiful family.

    Can't wait for the summer too. I get to see more of you! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home