Best Birthday Present, EVER!
Wow, it has been a long time since we have updated the blog! I am having various mommy-guilt-pangs!
Tonight we celebrated my birthday with family. I can't believe how lucky we are to have Joy. She is just the best present ever.
Joy is doing really well and we are all having a great summer. We have been off about two weeks and have filled up our time with playdates, a visit to the fair (Joy's first roller coaster ride!), visits with family and just hanging out at home. Joy starts swimming lessons next week (with Jarrah) and we are all looking forward to it!
Joy's favorites of late:
Going to the fair with Jarrah
Playing with Palmie
Sugie and her hammock
Play-doh and making "someping"
Playing hide and seek
Pretending to see ghosts and anything "scary"
Going to the museum with Jennifer and Ian
"Fwimming" in the pool, which she has not done for two weeks, but still talks about daily
Seeing "horfees" (horses)
Seeing Framma, Grandpa, Baca and Fatima





I hope you are all having a wonderful summer!
Tonight we celebrated my birthday with family. I can't believe how lucky we are to have Joy. She is just the best present ever.
Joy is doing really well and we are all having a great summer. We have been off about two weeks and have filled up our time with playdates, a visit to the fair (Joy's first roller coaster ride!), visits with family and just hanging out at home. Joy starts swimming lessons next week (with Jarrah) and we are all looking forward to it!
Joy's favorites of late:Going to the fair with Jarrah
Playing with Palmie
Sugie and her hammock
Play-doh and making "someping"
Playing hide and seek
Pretending to see ghosts and anything "scary"
Going to the museum with Jennifer and Ian
"Fwimming" in the pool, which she has not done for two weeks, but still talks about daily
Seeing "horfees" (horses)
Seeing Framma, Grandpa, Baca and Fatima



I hope you are all having a wonderful summer!

1 Comments:
At 9:04 AM,
Samantha said…
Oooh, I second Cheri that it is high time we did some "fwimming" at their house again! :)
Glad it was a nice birthday, Mary.
Post a Comment
<< Home