
Just a quick post to put a photo of Joy up from when we were in China.
This is her visa photo from when we were in Guangzhou. We liked it so much we went back to the little shop that took it for some copies. We finally had it scanned.
We just love this one.
5 Comments:
At 5:00 AM,
Unknown said…
All that white and pink cheeks. She looks like an angel. She is an angel.
At 7:09 AM,
Anonymous said…
WOW. That is her VISA picture? Aren't VISA pictures a little like driver's license pictures... in that they are required to be bad? Not this girl. She is so lovely, she really DOES look like an angel!
Henry is getting his China Visa this week. We leave in 18 days. If you get a chance will you ask him about it?
At 1:38 PM,
Anonymous said…
Beautiful.
Best, Gail
At 12:58 PM,
Samantha said…
Either I never saw this before or I was brain dead at the time. Probably brain dead. ;)
Gorgeous!
At 7:32 AM,
Anonymous said…
I think Joy is cute!
Love, Laura
Post a Comment
<< Home