Jump for Joy!

Our journey to China to bring home our little one and beyond!

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Parts of "Feech"

We are back in full swing with school for all three of us, hence the long lapse in any entries! All is well with us and we hope that all is well with you, too.

Speaking of school, here is a list of some of Joy's favorite parts of "feech" and their translations:

Miss Fristen-Miss Kristen (her teacher)
Ice freem-Ice Cream
I'm farry-I'm sorry
Frink-Drink
I wan fraw someping-I want to draw something
I wan fyangle blankie-I want mommy's blanket, the one with all the squares on it
Liddle Impe Stipes-Little Einstein
Sconecan-pine cone
Baby Car-Honda Civic
Mommy car-VW Eurovan
Bayoons-Balloons
Butterfly cups-Buttercups (the name of her dance class)
I'm cold (with dramatic shivers)-I'm hot or I am finished with my dinner and would like out of my highchair

And, as told to daddy:

Joy, who's the best mommy?
"Mommy"
Joy, who's the best daddy?
"Mommy"

Joy has lots to say and loves to be in charge, when given the chance. She is really enjoying her dance class and seems to be developing a good sense of humor, just like her daddy!

And, here are some photos of late:


Joy and Jarrah at a birthday party today!


Trying out her Halloween costume!


Spaghetti Factory with Auntie Deb and Uncle Ben


Chasing bubbles!


At Buttercups dance class-she loves it!


Grandma visits Buttercups


More dancing: Joy and Jarrah at NIA, taught by Sam


First pedicure! (Hot pink)


Going to the Zoo!

Ice cream animals at the Zoo


Couch Kitty!


Pals!


Joy and her five cousins-all boys!


Back to school 2007


Labor Day cutie pie


Proud Chongqing girls at the FCC picnic parade

1 Comments:

  • At 7:52 PM, Blogger Samantha said…

    These are just the best photos ever!

    I can't believe you have that Nia one. I had no idea. Yikes. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home