Jump for Joy!

Our journey to China to bring home our little one and beyond!

Monday, March 20, 2006

"G" is for Grandparents





"G" is also for great, giggle, good and grins, which are all part of a visit with grandparents!


Joy loves to meet new people and I think her favorites so far are her grandparents. It really fun for me to see with them. I grew up with a grandfather and step-grandmother that lived in Texas, so I didn't see them much growing up. It means a great deal to Paul and I that Joy's grandparents are close by.

Here are a few photos of Joy and her grandparents:

Grandma and Joy at the Zoo visiting the goats and sheep. (Grandma is protecting Joy!)
A special surprise visit from Grandpa Ruppert last night
Joy, Mary and Mary's dad, Bill
Joy and a photo of my mom, Helen, on the day we planted a tree in her memory

We hope you are all well! Thanks for checking in with us!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hooray for family. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home