Our journey to China to bring home our little one and beyond!
posted by Mary @ 9:16 PM
At 8:45 PM, Aimee said…
Too cute. Gotta love cutie babies in Easter dresses.
At 8:53 PM, Anonymous said…
These are the sweetest Easter pictures on EARTH (and UB313)!I love them all. Thanks for posting them!Love, Cheri
At 7:51 PM, Anonymous said…
Ooohh. What a beauty! I LOVE those photos!!Lynette
At 5:23 PM, Samantha said…
Joy looks so delicate and dainty in her Easter hat. I, too, love these photos.Can't wait for more holidays that require pretty dresses. ;)xoxoxoxoxoS
At 11:37 AM, Amy said…
Oh, she is just sooo beautiful!I have finally updated my blog with some recent pics of the girls...so please visit us when you get a spare moment!Hugs,Amy :)
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
At 8:45 PM,
Aimee said…
Too cute. Gotta love cutie babies in Easter dresses.
At 8:53 PM,
Anonymous said…
These are the sweetest Easter pictures on EARTH (and UB313)!
I love them all. Thanks for posting them!
Love, Cheri
At 7:51 PM,
Anonymous said…
Ooohh. What a beauty! I LOVE those photos!!
Lynette
At 5:23 PM,
Samantha said…
Joy looks so delicate and dainty in her Easter hat. I, too, love these photos.
Can't wait for more holidays that require pretty dresses. ;)
xoxoxoxoxo
S
At 11:37 AM,
Amy said…
Oh, she is just sooo beautiful!
I have finally updated my blog with some recent pics of the girls...so please visit us when you get a spare moment!
Hugs,
Amy :)
Post a Comment
<< Home