Jump for Joy!

Our journey to China to bring home our little one and beyond!

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Spring Fling

Hello!

It is Spring Break this week and Paul and I really enjoying our time at home with Joy. We have done nothing exciting to think of, except to relax at home, run errands and go on walks. This is my favorite kind of vacation!

Joy had her first visit to Costco (That would make my brother happy. He loves that place!) She did a great job there and seemed to not be too overwhelmed by the size of Costco. (Quite a feat, if you ask me.) Anyway, the reason I mention Costco is that while I was pushing the cart, she would put her arms around me and give me sweet little hugs with tiny little pats on my back. It is one of her "new things" that she likes to do. She is also very kissy lately and likes to give kisses to me and Paul, her stuffed animals, books and even her bottle. One of my favorite kissy habits is when she walks by her poster of babies and gives them both a kiss. I hope you all have a wonderful week!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a sweetheart, with the little kisses and love pats!! I'm glad you're enjoying your spring break with your ADORABLE daughter.
    Karol

     
  • At 10:12 AM, Blogger Samantha said…

    I love these pics! How sweet about the kisses and hugs! I want some of that, too. ;)

    kisses and hugs for all,
    Sam

     

Post a Comment

<< Home