Jump for Joy!

Our journey to China to bring home our little one and beyond!

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

With A Little Help From Our Friends











Time sure does go quickly! I have been meaning to post again. We are both back at work and the transition for all of us has gone really well, especially for Joy. She gets to spend the day with sweet Serena (a.k.a. Mrs. Trees to the kindergarteners) and loves her. We feel really lucky that she is watching Joy.

Here are some cute photos of late. My favorite is Joy on Paul's shoulders. When she wants to get up, she taps us on the head!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    YAY!

     
  • At 3:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mary: Joy looks precious beyond belief ... I'm sure she does give you a run for your money ... are you as exhausted as I am? :) In any case, it sounds like both parents and child are doing fabulously. Keep the pictures coming.
    C.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home